It is easy for life to get you down or to see the glass as half empty. Not every person naturally views the glass as half full. Inspired by Richard Branson's recent article on positivity we wanted to share his top ten favorite quotes on positivity! Some of the most successful business leaders in America manage their life by practicing happiness and positivity every day. We can all learn from the greats like Tony Robbins to the Dalai Lama!
– Dalai Lama
8. Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A 'you can do it' when things are tough. – Richard M. DeVos
– Willie Nelson
– George Allen, Sr.
5. Your attitude is like a box of crayons that colour your world. Constantly colour your picture grey, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colours to the picture by including humour, and your picture begins to lighten up. – Allen Klein
4. You are the sum total of everything you've ever seen, heard, eaten, smelled, been told, forgot - it's all there. Everything influences each of us, and because of that I try to make sure that my experiences are positive. – Maya Angelou
3. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. – William James
1. Positive feelings come from being honest about yourself and accepting your personality, and physical characteristics, warts and all; and, from belonging to a family that accepts you without question. – Willard Scott
Read Richard Branson's full article here!
Comments will be approved before showing up.